Photography and Video Consent Form
- I allow HASA Inc. to take my photo or capture video footage in which I am featured.
- I understand that all photos and videos that will be taken in this activity are copyrighted by HASA Inc.
- I understand that I will not receive monetary compensation for this photo or video.
- I authorize HASA Inc. to distribute and reproduce materials using this photo or video footage for the following purposes: Product showcase, advertising, marketing, branding, education, digital promotions, social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest and other social media platforms), Internet video, online courses, media and other commercial and non-commercial purposes.
- I understand the materials (photo/video) captured at this event will be covered by this document only.
- I release HASA Inc. from all liability and obligations from any demands or claims associated with the use of this photo or video material.
- I, the undersigned, agree that I have read this document and am bound by it:
Discover why HASA is the go-to source for premier water treatment and sanitization on the market today—and why more major industries are turning to liquid sodium hypochlorite as the most trusted, economical water decontaminant available.
“Access to Safe, Clean, and Clear water is a basic human need. HASA was founded on the legacy of delivering high quality products to meet this need, and we will continue this legacy with new sustainable practices through the next century and beyond.”
Chris Brink, President & CEO, HASA, Inc.