HASA, Inc. 2022 Photo Sharing Campaign
*NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS CONTEST IS NOT SPONSORED BY FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM.
Through this contest, HASA, Inc. seeks to promote the high quality of its product lines and showcase the many valued Pool Pros/Service Trade Professionals, within our brand network. By taking part in this contest, the Contestant agrees to the following Contest Rules:
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open to anyone who participates in accordance with these Rules and who is at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of California, Arizona, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, and Oklahoma—and is VOID where prohibited by law. Employees of HASA, its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, advertising and promotion agencies, its representatives and suppliers, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household (hereafter “Representatives”) are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (sometimes “You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of HASA as final and binding as it relates to this Contest.
3. Contest Period: Only online entries will be accepted starting on April 25, 2022 at 5 p.m. PDT and ending July 31, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. PDT. (This contest period has been extended.)
4. How to Enter & Image Requirements: The Contest must be entered by posting an original high-resolution image on Instagram clearly showing HASA Sani-Clor® or another HASA product (including the HASA Liquid Feeder™ daily automated sanitizer feeder) in the environment/field of activities related to swimming pool care and maintenance. The photo or video submitted/posted must be an original and authentic image owned and created by You and cannot be a digitally altered reproduction of copyrighted material, commonly known artwork or marketing material. The image must have been lawfully obtained. The entry (posted to the participant’s Instagram account(s)), must include the hashtag #ShowUsYourHASALiquid). The likeness or image of the person depicted must only be You and the image shall also depict your vehicle and equipment and may include Your name, company name and logo. Images submitted by the Contestant should reflect proper transportation and storage guidelines for transporting HASA products (including: no stacked bottles; no single bottles, all bottles should be upright and capped; and carried in an appropriate secondary containment case or in the original product packaging and not carried in the interior of the vehicle). The Image of HASA products should be shown in the truck bed or vehicle trunk (must be properly secured per all product transportation requirements listed on the Hasa.com website) and should feature the truck tailgate closed.
5. Professional & In Good Taste Requirement: The image posted shall be professional, in good taste, not offensive, lewd or embarrassing in any way. You shall immediately take down the image from social media upon request by HASA. No more than two (2) entries per day per person will be considered regardless of the IP address. Each photo entered must be unique and cannot be a duplicate of other entries. The Contestant agrees to share or post on his/her Instagram account or Instagram Stories only his/her image and the image of his/her truck, equipment and gear (i.e. the back of their vehicle, trunk, truck or cargo van, etc.), or only other items he/she has been granted permission to photograph and show publicly. The entry must fulfill and comply with all these Rules to be eligible to win a prize.
6. Disqualification: Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to these Rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of HASA. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules, You may be disqualified, at the sole discretion of HASA. HASA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Contestant who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or who violates these Rules. HASA has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest and to disqualify any Contestant who employs the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. If a Contestant, or those working in concert with him/her, engages or attempts to engage in malicious acts, omissions or conduct intended to damage or affect the website or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, such acts, omissions or conduct will result in disqualification of the Contestant. HASA reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law if that should occur and will seek prosecution of the offender(s) if such acts, omissions or conduct are in violation of law.
7. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Contest(s) (the “Winner”) will receive either: One of 10 free HASA Liquid Feeder™ automated daily sanitizer delivery systems (valued at $329) or one of 5 free truck tailgate wraps, including truck tailgate installation by a HASA approved service provider (for those winners only who are awarded the truck tailgate wrap for their prize). For the truck tailgate wraps, winners will be offered three (3) artwork templates to choose from with limited space for Winner to include their name/logo/contact information. Alterations or additional custom artwork, which might be desired by Winner, will be paid for by Winner. HASA reserves the right in its sole discretion to approve final artwork. Actual value or cost of the prize may differ from location to location. The specifics of the prizes shall be solely determined by HASA. The Winner shall not be entitled to cash instead of the designated prize. HASA shall be entitled, in its sole discretion, to make a substitution of the prize. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner(s) shall not be entitled to any reimbursement for his/her expenses and the Winner shall be solely responsible, without limitation, for any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes.
8. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
9. Winner Selection and Notification: There shall be only one (1) winner per Contestant. A total of Fifteen (15) Winners shall be chosen by HASA on a rolling basis during the Contest Period, who in the sole discretion of HASA, best represent the most creative and skillful image and/or design and also best depicts HASA products. Winner(s) will be notified by Instagram Private Message within five (5) days following selection of the Winner(s). HASA shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam or junk e-mail filters, or other security settings or as a result of Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate Winner(s) selected. Winner(s) must fully complete redemption and installation of prize by December 31, 2022. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT HASA‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED WITHOUT NOTICE.
10. Rights Granted by You: By entering content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand, agree and hereby grant and assign to HASA, and anyone acting on behalf of HASA , including HASA licensees, successors, Representatives and assigns, the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute your original or derivative works, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, video, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and the wrapped vehicle and/or the vehicle to be wrapped, as well as your biographical information, and all rights of publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this Contest, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of HASA. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, make a good faith effort to diligently attempt settlement of such claim(s). You shall defend, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless HASA, its subsidiary and parent companies, its/their officers, directors, employees, and Representatives from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which HASA may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or alleged infringement of any third party’s right.
11. Additional Terms & Conditions: HASA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest as a result of fire, weather disturbances, earthquakes, Acts of God, civil disturbance, terrorism, labor strikes or disturbance, disease, disruption in transportation or any other reason beyond HASA’s reasonable control which may affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conducting of the Contest. In such case, HASA may in its sole discretion select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the force majeure event. HASA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Rules. HASA has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to disqualify entries for any reason, including, but not limited to the violation of these Rules. Any attempt by a Contestant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made or succeed, HASA reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You hereby to agree to release and discharge HASA and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, Representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or property damage to the vehicle that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; and/or (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the processing of entries.
13. Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO THE DOCTRINE OF CONFLICT OF LAWS. As a condition of participating in this Contest, You agree that if any dispute cannot be amicably resolved between the parties, any and all claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a federal or state court located in California. You hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the federal or state courts of California and agree that proper venue for any such litigation shall be in Los Angeles County.
Further, in any such litigation, neither party shall be entitled to any recovery of punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, nor the costs incurred or associated with entering this Contest. The Contest participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased by any law.
15. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, pre-addressed envelope to: HASA 2022 Photo Sharing Campaign, c/o HASA Inc., 23119 Drayton Street, Saugus, CA 91350, USA. Requests must be received no later than 12:00 a.m., August 7, 2022, PDT. (Contest participation was extended through July 31, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.)
16. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is HASA Inc. 23119 Drayton Street, Saugus, CA 91350, USA.
17. Disclaimer: The Campaign hosted by HASA Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook/Instagram.
18. Severability: If any term or provision of these Rules is declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be void, enforceable or contrary to the law of any jurisdiction, the offending term or provision shall be severed, and the remaining terms and provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Discover why HASA is the go-to source for premier water treatment and sanitization on the market today—and why more major industries are turning to liquid sodium hypochlorite as the most trusted, economical water decontaminant available.
“Access to Safe, Clean, and Clear water is a basic human need. HASA was founded on the legacy of delivering high quality products to meet this need, and we will continue this legacy with new sustainable practices through the next century and beyond.”
Chris Brink, President & CEO, HASA, Inc.