HASA’s Coppercide is formulated to be effective against all types of algae, in all types of swimming pools. It’s long-lasting action kills existing algae and maintenance dosages prevent algae re-growth. Coppercide will not cause water to foam and will not alter the pH or chlorine of the water. Coppercide is compatible with chlorine, bromine, salt generators, mineral purifiers, and ozone generators. Water treated with Coppercide can be used immediately – NO WAITING.
Initial Application to freshly filled pool or first visible signs of algae:
- Dilute 2oz. of Coppercide per 5,000 gallons of pool water with one gallon of water.
- Apply mixture around the edge of the pool.
- Run filter for 1 hour to disperse.
- If algae is present, filter pool for 5 to 6 hours.
- Dilute 1oz. of Coppercide per 5,000 gallons of pool water with one gallon of water.
- Apply every 2 weeks.