- Retailers must choose HASA Sani-Clor® & acid deposit products as their sole deposit liquid pool chlorine & acid product of choice to qualify for HASA’s 2023 Coupon Program.
- Retailer must have chosen HASA as its exclusive provider
- Dealers must support deposit coupon program with product inventory and HASA POP materials.
HASA offers our loyal retailer customers a pre-approved coupon program for promoting HASA products to their customers. HASA subsidizes these coupons through its marketing program (see 2023 Marketing Advertising Program for details). The amount available for coupons is up to 2% of the previous year’s qualifying purchases. This is in addition to the 3% Marketing Advertising Program Allowance.
Coupon Program Conditions
- Coupons must be pre-approved by the HASA marketing department and include a HASA authorized barcode and logo. NO copies of coupons will be accepted.
- Coupon expiration dates must take place in 2023.
- Coupons may not have expiration dates that exceed 60 days from date of mailing.
- Anniversary/open house/sidewalk sales events using promotional HASA coupons may only use coupons for the event weekend only.
- Upon request, coupons will be picked up by your HASA representative.
IMPORTANT: For use by retailer for consumer purchases only. Program not intended for wholesale purchases. Coupons used for wholesale purchases will be null and void. THIS PROGRAM CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER HASA CONSUMER DISCOUNT SUCH AS HASA’S PUNCHCARD PROGRAM.
Please be responsible when managing household or pool/spa cleaning supplies.
Liquid bleach like many household chemicals is for external use only—and needs to be treated with respect and used properly. Please always refer to the instructions on the packaging and on the accompanying label before using.
Discover why HASA is the go-to source for premier water treatment and sanitization on the market today—and why more major industries are turning to liquid sodium hypochlorite as the most trusted, economical water decontaminant available.
“Access to Safe, Clean, and Clear water is a basic human need. HASA was founded on the legacy of delivering high quality products to meet this need, and we will continue this legacy with new sustainable practices through the next century and beyond.”
Chris Brink, President & CEO, HASA, Inc.